Services on site (Included)
- Assistance and maintenance
- Laundry Room
- All Utilities
- Bath Towels and Pool Towels
- BBQ for each gite
Services on Site (At an Additional Cost)
- COOK Food available on site
- Massage and pedicure
- Weekly family BBQ and meet new friends
- English speaking baby sitting
- Honesty bar – providing cold beer, wine, soft drinks and more
Also available by prior arrangement
- Visit the local goat farm and learn how local goats cheese is made
- Wine tasting in local vineyards
- Pottery painting at a local atelier
- Cap Nature climbing park
Pagel Welcome Basket - Paying attention to the little things that count…
Included on arrival:
bread, croissants, jam, tea, coffee, milk.
At an extra cost of 40 Euros
Bread, croissants, jam, tea, coffee, butter, milk, eggs, cheese, biscuits, yogurts and wine.
At an extra cost of 90 Euros
Bread, croissants, jam, tea, coffee, butter, milk, eggs, cheese, biscuits, yogurts, tomatoes, lettuce, potatoes, onions, a chicken, wine, champagne and twelve beers.
Savoury French Tarts
For arrival, traditional French savoury tarts can also be provided:
Provencal Tart (a tomatoes, onion, garlic and pepper tart)
Onion Tart (a traditional mix of onion, cream and gruyere cheese)
Wine is also available on site from the Honesty bar.