When does your holiday really start?
We believe it should start as soon as you leave the house knowing that all you hope for will be waiting for you at your destination.
A pre holiday concierge Service from Pagel
- Pre Holiday Contact – Mark or one of the team will make contact personally with you in the week leading up to your holiday with us. This ensures you know all you need for your little ones is provided and will be there for your arrival.
- COOK food – you can order pre-prepared meals before you leave so they are waiting for you on arrival.
- Welcome baskets – see our services page for details
- Wine – A choice of wine is available on site from the honesty bar including the very popular local Cahors wine.
- Onion & Gruyere Cheese or Provence (tomato based) tarts – order in advance of your arrival and these freshly prepared tarts will be waiting for you in your accommodation – so that’s supper taken care of for your first night! (serves 6).
Advice can be given on…
- Travel and overnight stays
- Restaurants en route
- Shops and opening times
- Information on who will meet you and what to expect
- Markets for the Sunday
- Advanced restaurant booking information to ensure you get a table at the best places nearby during your stay