When does your holiday really start?
We believe it should start as soon as you leave the house knowing that all you hope for will be waiting for you at your destination.
A pre holiday concierge Service from Pagel
- Pre Holiday Phone Call – Mark or one of the team will speak personally to you in the week leading up to your holiday at all of the Pagel holiday locations , this ensures you know all you need for your little ones is provided and will be there for your arrival but you can pre order
- COOK food – you can order pre-prepared meals before you leave so they are waiting for you on arrival.
- Welcome baskets – see our services page for details
- Wine – Local wine can be purchased on site from the Honesty Bar, and we often stock the very popular Cahors wine from this nearby medieval town
- Onion & GruyerreCheese or Provence(tomato based) tarts – order in advance of your arrival and these freshly prepared tarts will be waiting for you in your accommodation- so that’s supper taken care of for your first night!(Serves 6).
Advice can be given on…
- Travel, overnight stays
- Restaurants to go to enroute
- Shops to visit and opening times
- Information given on who will meet you and what to expect
- Markets for the Sunday
- Restaurant bookings to be made in advance to ensure you get a table at the best places nearby during your stay