Looking after you before you arrive…
- Your enquiry by email or telephone
- We send information required for booking – brochures, answers to specific questions
- You send email confirmation of booking commitment/date
- We confirm and request booking form and deposit
- You send completed booking form and deposit of 35% by cheque
- We send booking confirmation letter
- Eight weeks before holiday final payment is requested & welcome basket options given
- You send final payment
- We send confirmation letter and detailed directions to Pagel
Pre Holiday Phone Call
Phone call from Lara or Mark in week leading up to holiday to check all requirements & questions
Lara and Mark visit
Almost every week of the season either Mark or Lara are on site and visiting the locations to ensure that all Pagel Brand promises are being met. Meeting our families and listening to ideas and experiences is what has made Pagel what it is today! These visits are complimented by our end of stay questionnaires where we take all your wonderful ideas and suggestions and make year on year changes to provide a magical place with all you might need.
We decided to provide Welcome Baskets as a special Welcome gift from Pagel, which then ensured you as families had some basics on arrival and local food to try such as crossiants, milk, bread and jam, but we also wanted to include emergency items for mums and dads such as fresh milk and water!
It is possible to then upgrade your basket to a silver or gold and this is often determined by the families dependent on whether they arriving late or early with flights.
Pagel can also provide on arrival Onion or Provence tarts at 20 euros each and Pagel labelled “Le Fon”, a very high quality local red wine, at 8 euros a bottle.