Mas Sarrat- another Pagel location with pool, play area and huge indoor playbarn.
Two stunning gites set in a huge old stone barn overlooking the valley in Lherm, The Lot, South West France
Are you looking for a family friendly, private gite in France with a pool? As part of the Pagel concept we have the opportunity of presenting two special family friendly holiday gites sharing one location, in an area of beauty and charm they are just 20 minutes away from the main Pagel location. Enjoy farm fun and meet the animals, pick wild flowers and discover the delights of Old MacDonald’s barn. Collect freshly laid eggs, cuddle Clarissa the rabbit and her friends and relax into the rhythm of the French countryside. Every day is a chance to explore, discover and have FUN! Discover the big outdoors, orchids, lavender, bees and blossom.
Available on site
- Large fenced garden and play area with climbing frame, trampoline and sandpit
- Enormous indoor, 100m2 Old Macdonald Play Barn with driving track, art area, indoor floor games, ideal for shade and showers
- Animal experience 2 mornings a week
- Daily assistance and management
- Weekly family BBQ and meet new friends
- Feed the ducks in the village pond
- Heated swimming pool 1m to 2m depth
- Stunning pool terrace with outstanding country views
- Wood burning stoves
- 15 minute walk to charming local village with café bar with meals by prior arrangement
- COOK Food available on site
- Chef for the night
- English speaking baby sitting
- Children’s arrival present
Also available by prior arrangement
- Visit the local goat farm and learn how local goats cheese is made
- Wine tasting in local vineyards
- Pottery painting at a local atelier
- Cap Nature climbing park
Relax into the sights and sounds of rural France as the sun rises and the shy deer come to graze in the surrounding pastures, enjoy the evening chorus of the nightingale as the sun slips slowly over the horizon at the end of another exciting day.
Sleepy eyes close, stories are read, the little ones are happily tucked in and it’s time for Mum and Dad to enjoy their own time and look back on the adventures of the day as they enjoy a glass of chilled rose and the peace and views from Willow and Thyme cottages.
Rise to the sound of birdsong and stroll down the lane to the charming listed village of Lherm, a 2km walk from the cottages with a traditional French bar offering lunchtime meals, and a small shop.
What shall we do today?